Medical Insurance

We have options sure to make you smile.
Good dental care is crucial to someone’s overall health. We offer options to fit your needs, but not take too big a bite of our your budget.

  • DHMO (Dental Health Maintenance Organization)) - this type of plan, also known as "capitation plan", operates like a medical HMO. It provides a comprehensive dental care to enrolled patients through a designated provider office (dentist).
  • PPO ( Dental Preferred Provider Organization)) - a dental PPO allows a particular group of patients to receive dental care from a defined panel of dentists. The participating dentist agrees to charge less than usual fees to this special patient base. If the patient chooses to see a dentist who is not designated as a "preferred provider", that patient may be required to pay a greater share of the fee-for-service.
  • Dental Insurance - Indemnity Plan- this is a type of dental plan where you choose your own dentist. This type of dental insurance plan pays the dentist on a traditional fee-for-service basis. An insurance company usually pays 50%-80% of the dentist fees for covered procedures and the remaining 20%-50% is then paid by the client.

Securities offered through GF Investment Services, LLC. Member FINRA / SIPC
2080 Ringling Boulevard, Third Floor, Sarasota, Florida, 34237. Phone: 941-441-1902
Investment Advisory Services offered through Global Financial Private Capital, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Website Created by BrightPixelStudio.com